cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Movement from NON HU storage location to HU storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have two storage locations (10 and 20) assigned to same plant and warehouse as well.

Storage location 0010 is HU Managed , 0020 is NON HU managed and defined as partner Sloc of 0010.

I have some unpacked material in 0020 storage location which I want to move into 0010 with packing.

What process i should follow , can u give me the step by step details.

I used HU02 .

In "PACK MATERIAL tab , I created the HU and further in "Material to be packed Screen" I provided my material number , qty , source and destination storage locations and batch.Subsequently I packed the material into created HU and save the transaction.

System created a material document with movement type 311 and move the material to 0010 and HUs are also created.

Is it the right process to move STOCK from partner (Non HU managed) SLOC to HU Managed HU ?

Regards

Shrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again ,

Would like to share my one concern on the above mentioned procedure

If I look at the stock at IM level , things are fine but when I look at the Stock at WM level

System has created and () quant in storage type 998 and bin "TR-ZONE".I can transfer the () Quant from 998 storage type to actual storage type and bin using LT10 but how to remove Quant from 998 storage type ??

Regards

Shrey