Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Quality Control

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Here is a scenario of Quality Inspection of Finished Goods.

Final Inspection of Finished Goods is already done.

After packing, when the materials are ready to dispatch, they open some of the Packed Cartons, take FG out and inspect. They call it as Outgoing Quality Control.

Please Suggest me how to map this in SAP 6.0.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Atri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that at this time of dispatch, the goods are associated with a delivery document. If so, you can use inspection type 10 to inspect the items. SAP designed inspection type 10 for inspecting outgoing deliveries.

FF

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

I assigned Inspection type 10 in the material master. but when I am doing PGI in SD, Inspection lot is not getting generated. Full quantity of delivery is getting removed from Unrestricted Use stock but Quality inspection stock is not getting getting incremented.

Please tell me possible resons

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check QV51/52/53 and create a record for the customer. Make sure "before delivery" is ticked on.

If you have inspection type 10 activated in the material master you should normally allways get inspection lots. You can use the QV51 record to skip inspections for certain cusotmers by setting the record to "by customer". But if everyone gets an inspection you shouldn't need the QV51 record.

Check to make sure actually ticked on the "active" indicator. Also make sure you are using a new order and new delivery for testing. Don't reuse or copy with reference from an exisitng one.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPOR-Quality Management-Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Creation-Inspection at Shipping

Then choose the 1st Option, then define Origin 10 for delivery type LF( Usually but check in yr case).

Now create a quality plan using Tcode QP01 and usage type 06.

Try this, hope this will work.

Thanks,

Sajid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is always a best way to do the same by using manual Inspection.What you can do is customize the Inspection type with inspection lot origin 89.

Create a task list & manual lot in QA01 .& do RR in QA32.

I hope this will add some value

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Please tell me how to create a task list

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction QP01.

FF