Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase requisition without sales order

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing with a very strange problem. In our system, purchase requisition are created automatically when sales order are created. Problem is that some purchase requisition does not contain linkage to sales order (does not have any linkage in account assignment). From this strange behaviour, when i want to create purchase order (ME58), sap gives me error: Enter sales order.

Does anyone know where is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check following config,

Step 1)

If you are always followwing a third party process for a material then you have to create the material using item category group BANS in Material Master.

The procument type should be marked as External procurement (F) in MRP 2 view of the material master record. if you are not always allowing third party order processing then u can create a material master record with item category group as NORM and the procurement type should be marked as ( X) meaning both types of procurment ( in house manufacturing and external procurement).

step 2)

the item category in the order should be manually changed as TAS.

For that you need to confugure the item category determination

Ord type + item cat grp + usge + Hiv level = Item cat + Manual item cat

OR + NORM + + = TAN . + TAS

OR + BANS + + = TAS

Step 3)

make sure that during the item category configuration for TAS you need to mark relevnat for billing indicator as F

step 4)

The schedule line cateogry for this type should be CS.

make sure that you mark subsequent type as NB - purchase requisition in this schedule line category as this will trigger the purchase requision order immediately after the creation of the sales order and the PO to vendor is created against this purchase requiesion.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Answers (0)