cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with document going back into credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario where the document that is released from credit check is coming back into credit check before the stipulated time.

Further information:

1. OVA8 for the particular credit control area and risk category has the settings as follows:

a. Released documents are still unchecked: Deviation is blank and number of days = 30

b. Checks: Static credit check is enabled and includes open orders and open deliveries, Max.doc.value, number of days

are blank,

2. Value of the document is not increased and the dates are not advanced however there is a open delivery and the value of the SO + Open delivery would increase the Limit set for the customer..

But my question is once the SO is released through VKM3 why is it coming back into static credit check.. Request your inputs.

regards

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun thanks for your inputs.that is final assumption that i had also made..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After releasing the sales order, you can run Tcode F.28 with selecting 'Recreate FI and SD data' and 'Creade SD change documents' and this will refresh the CM. This may help you.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check in Customer Credit Master Data in Tcode: FD32 under Status Tab, Field Next Int. Review whether some

date are assigned to this field. Please remove the same and keep this field Blank.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajit,

I've checked this field in FD32 and it is blank..

Hi arun,

message that is displayed is "static check"

regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In addition to above also check with Tcode- 'SE38' ; Enter - 'CHECK_CM' ; Execute; Enter Sale Document no.. This shall aso get you the detail of credit block analysis.

Further to why system is blocking the document even after the release, is this happening without any change in the document?

Once the document is released, it becomes the valid sales document for SAP. If you make the changes for doc value, system rechecks the credit data. Also are these sale orders are old orders or recently created???

Regards

Arun

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Every time a sales order is saved a new credit check is initiated. If the fields in OVA8 'released documents are still unchecked' are not fulfilled then the document will be blocked again.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arun and Gerard,

I've checked the program "CHECK_CM" and the message that it has shown is static check and everything else is ok..In OVA8 the "release documents are still unchecked" is defined as 30 days. In this case the document had been released on 27th september and again it has got back into credit check block though there was no change in the document value ( neither price or the quantity has been changed).

In the document change history i found that the loading date, material availability dates are changed by the remote APO system.. Not sure if that's critical..appreicate your views on this

regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In document changes, please also check the credit status changes. If the credit-status-change timing matches with APO remote changes, then this should be the reason.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

CHECK_CM program had thrown up one message that i need to check for the infostructures 0066 and 0067 in the transaction code MCVR and there the message it shows both these infostructures is that there is no updating!! by the way update group is 12. Am i missing something here?

As suggested by you i checked up the change document status wherein it shows that the requested delivery date & billing date have been changed and that time matches the time at which the SO went back into the credit check...The question that lingers on is why did it get into credit check and the details are as follows:

Document creation date: 21.09.2010,

Date of moving into credit check 1st time: 21.09.2010

Date of release of credit check: 27.09.2010 @ around 10.35am

Date of changes to the dates: 27.09.2010 @ 11.35 am

Date on which document came back into credit check: 27.09.2010 @11.35 am

In OVA8 it is configured as " 30 days" under released documents are still unchecked and since no changes were made to the invoice value, critical fields, next review date are not checked.. the document should've come into credit check on 27.10.2010.. Pls suggest.

Thanks

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Date of changes to the dates: 27.09.2010 @ 11.35 am

Date on which document came back into credit check: 27.09.2010 @11.35 am

From above it is evident that credit check status is changing at the time of remote changes through APO.

I have not worked with APO, but if schedule line of sale order is changed/increased then system shall recheck the credit.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can check the reason for blocking the sales document with VKM4/VKM3. This shall help to further analyze the system for possible cauze.

Regards

Arun