cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployement failed during activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was trying to activate my DC after check-in.

DC got activated auccessfully but it is showing Deployment status as failed.

Logs stated that it is due to incorrect password in Secure store.

We corrected admin password in Secure Store.

New requests are getting activated and deployed successfully but I am concerned about old requests.

How can I make sure that previous requests gets deployed successfully now?

Regards

Vineet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please provide me the exact error m essage you have received right after the activation succeded but the deployment failed? I am wondering that for the deployment the RunTime System configuration is relevant , and not the secure s tore.

Please read this guide:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28NWDI%29%28CMS%29Q0002

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Below is the error log.

2010091 Info :Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

2010091 Info :com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

2010091 Info : (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

2010091 Info :Sep 16, 2010 8:29:28 AM Info: Starting to save the repository

2010091 Info :Sep 16, 2010 8:29:29 AM Info: Finished saving the repository

2010091 Info :Sep 16, 2010 8:29:29 AM Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.

2010091 Info :Sep 16, 2010 8:29:29 AM Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

2010091 Info :end of log

2010091 Info :End deployment:

Regards

Vineet

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean under "new" and "old" requests? I think if the secure store is fine, then it should behave in the same way in case of all the requests. The requests itself are not including any password information as far as I know.

Can you please also tell me how the settings looks like on the Runtime System Configuration? Here you got once the user and pass for the deployer (SDM) and on the right hand side you can enter the j2ee administrator credentials. Are these also correct? You can refer to the previously sent troubleshooting guide to see which settings I mean.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I follwed SAP Note 701654 and it solved the issue.

Thanks

Vineet

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for the feedback!