cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enter forecast in planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My Forecast fig. are not editable, please let me know, how to enter forecast (Any short transaction or program) in planning book !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can even go to product view directly from planning book for the selected location product and create a forecast quantity for a required date. In edit mode, right click on the location product selection on the left side of planning book and select product view. Enter the quantity in -ve with a requirement date in product view.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , I was expecting this only !!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do to Design mode fort he SNP data view, select the resective key figure  Right click properties select input/output and save it.

This will make this key figure as input available also, by which you can add the forecast directly in data view.

I hope this will help you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As DP creates statistical forecast which get enters in the FCST key figure, I think by standard it will not available for change. I will prefer to create another key figures like adjustment future and with the help this key figure and small macro you can change your statistical forecast and get corrected statistical FCST in another key figure.

With this approach you are always able to see wht was the FCST generated by system per CVC.

I hope this approach will help you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to enter the forecast for small testing in Forecast Ket fig in SNP Planing book.

is there any simple way to get it done faster

as i am unable to get the editable key fig..

Thanks