Dear all,

Can you please suggest how to make texts in customer master as mandatory

Regards,

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CMR XD01 making the TEXT Mandatory entries i don't think , but try in OVT0 account group settings.

in sales order we can make mandatory entries of TEXT of sales order.

scribd.com

these setting will be in ECC 6 only not in below versions

Enter "Text Determination CMR to Sales order.. ERP SAP ECC 6.0" and search this is my own document.

might be helpful likes .. feed back

Edited by: balashowry raju on Sep 23, 2010 11:42 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Unfortunately, that facility is enabled only for the texts in the sales order header within the procedure and is not enabled for any other procedures.

May be you have to use this creatively and make this text in sales order header as mandatory and you should also make this text as a Referenced text in sales order. In that case, you can find out the behaviour of the text in customer master.

I will try to find out a way by which you can make a text mandatory in customer master. If I know, i will update you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has been answered may times. Please search the forum and you will a lot of threads on it.

To answer your question, in the text determination for customer master, in the condition type, you can make the text as mandatory. Also, in the incompletion log, please add the object and the field available in the incompletion log for the sales order hearder or the item category.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S