SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with replication of Contract Accouunt as Business Agreement in CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Replicating ISU business objects in CRM.

I have already sucuessfully replicated teh BP. Now I am working on replicating Contract Account as Business Agreement.

I tried to follow the Set up and Load guide for replication of the same, however, could not follow it properly as steops did not seem very clear.

- I have assigned internal number range to ISU contract accounts and identical number range to CRM business agreements as external.

- I have also checked the tables COM_BUPA_CALL_FU,CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU,TFKFBS, CRMC_BUAG_ACTV

for the entries recommended in the setup and load guide. All is ok.

- I have also setup teh publication of object BUAG_MAIN.

-THERE ARE NO ENTRIES IN THE TABLE TFK_BUAG_REF.(I am niot sure if this is how it is suppose to be)

The Contract account is still not replicating in CRM as Business Agreement.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE GUIDE ME AS TO WHAT I AM MISSING AND WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING NEXT?

I will be very grateful for any help or clue.

Regards,

Nasreen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the configuration at the below place.

Your problem will be solved.

IMG>Financial Accounting>Contract Account>Integration>Customer Relationship Management>Business Agreement>Determine Template for Contract Account Replication.

Warm regards,

Rahul

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the configuration at the below place.

Your problem will be solved.

IMG>Financial Accounting>Contract Account>Integration>Customer Relationship Management>Business Agreement>Determine Template for Contract Account Replication.

Warm regards,

Rahul

0 Kudos

Rahul,

Thank you for replying.

This table shows up empty. What should I fill in here?

Regards,

Nasreen.

0 Kudos

Business agreement class and the reference contract account that should be used by that class.

You will have to create a reference contract account with the values you need in contract accounts.

0 Kudos

Could you please give me an exaple because i tried entering 0001 for business class and gave a random contact account as reference...but it gives me the error Enter Payment Conditions (error seen in CRM tcode:smw01)

0 Kudos

Make sure that all the mandatory fields are there in the reference contract account.