cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI monitoring Not able to see messages in Communication Channel monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting data from nonj sap system to sap.

From Non SAP we are getting the data through soap adapter and sending it to sap using PROXY.

from NON SAP TO PI it is synchronous and PI to sap asynchronous.

steps invovled are

1. Sync_SI: This is the request message from NON SAP to back flush a pallet in SAP.

2. Status_ABS_Async_SI: PI returns a status code of five (5) to acknowledge receipt of the message.

3. Req_IB_Async_SI: PI calls the back flush ABAP PROXY in SAP with the data from the NON SAP request.

4. Resp_OB_Async_SI: The ABAP PROXY returns the status of the action in SAP.

5. Response_IB_Async_SI: PI returns a status to NON SAP indicating success u2013 nine (9) or failure u2013 seven (7) duplicate pallet; eight (8) other failure.

Issue is not able to see the messages coming into PI in communication channel monitoring.

Can you please guide me on this.Earlier i was able to see these messages but now i am not able to see them.

But my interface is running fine with some issues(example recurring failure to establish connection between non sap and PI)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had just checked in Pi system data is coming but not able to see messages in CC monitoring.

Can you please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is a SOAP URL that you are using? R u passing source messages directly to Integration Engine (As per Stefen's Blog) or r you passing messages to Adapter Engine?

If you are passing to Inegration Engine URL, you wont be able to see messages in RWB CC Monitoring.

Warm Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Able to see it in SXMB_MONI_BPE and sxmb_moni . Data is coming into PI and sucessfully getting created in sap system

But when i try to see the message in CC monitoring then not able to see the messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to see it in IE? or BPE?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Issue is not able to see the messages coming into PI in communication channel monitoring.
But my interface is running fine with some issues(example recurring failure to establish connection between non sap and PI)

1) if there is no connection between non-sap and pi then the messages wont be coming in the channel.

2) Try to refresh the status of your channel (stop and start)

3) The channels should show a log in CC monitoring if a message is passed through them.....can you confirm that the non-sap application is using the correct URL and that your channel is not moved/ renamed.

Regards,

Abhishek.