cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Classic PO can be sent to SUS via 'MM-SUS' deployment ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are going for SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0 ,along with MM-SUS scenarion.

Can anyone suggest that the Extended Classic PO created in SRM , can be sent to SUS via 'MM-SUS' deployment ?

Thank you

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra

Yes that is very much possible, but that will be a mod in your sRM system where you disable the triggering of PO Output in SRM and configure Output Detemrination of Extended Classic PO In ECC.

Refer to this note

Note 883693 - ECS: PO output determination in R/3

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Viru,

Okay. That mean we can send ECS PO for Direct as well as Indirect Mat , that created through "Process PO" transaction in SRM, to SUS system in MM-SUS scenarion !!!

Please suggest me ,whether with above, is it possible to take printouts of the ECS PO in SRM itself ?

Thank you

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra

Try Function module BBP_OUTPUT_PO_PRINT_REMOTE to print the purchase order if possible.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Viru,

It would have better if we can test it. But at these moment we are giving scope at broad level in BPD, so not possible to test the same.

So , it would have very helpful to me , if you or any one just confirm , wheter along with the PO Output to SUS for processing , it is possible to print the PO in SRM iteself or not ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

NAP

You can achieve Printing of PO without triggering the output from SRM. But explore custom stuff in order to do that. I am sure that is possible.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

without triggering the output from SRM ? I am expecting printout in SRM along with ECS PO to SUS ( MM-SUS) !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to send the PO to the SUS then it should be an indirect procurement.

Regards

Sameer