cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source SPM template for CURR_DS (Z_SADSECC6TCURR) to map

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone have idea what is source SPM template for CURR_DS (Z_SADSECC6TCURR) to map, I have extracted the data to BI and maintained necessary tables in BI as well, but i am unable to find standard template to map the CURR data source .. Neither create new template.

For others its direct templates are available not CURR? Can someone give me tips to build CURR template?

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since answers have been provided and no subsequent questions have been raised, marking this thread as assumed answered.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

SPM uses the standard currency tables for any currency conversion in the application. If you already have currency populated in the standard BW tables you don't have to load the same data again using the SPM data load mechanism.

Having said this if you want to load data using flat files, you need 2 files one for the currency conversion rate and second file for currency conversion factor.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no explicit template to select from, you just need to leave it to Default, which implicitly makes the application take the "built in" template.

Regards

Rajesh