cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition becoming inactive beacuase of zero value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Based on certain requirements I have to make condition value of a condition to zero which is making it inactive. I am making it zero in a condition value formula.

Because of this it is taking the condition value of the above condition (condition class B) and populating it in the net value field.

Since conditions of condition class B will have last condition as active and make all above conditions inactive.

Since I dont want that in the formula beside KWERT I am also making NETWR zero which is working correctly.

But the real problem is in postings. Account determination is failing because of this zero value (condition is inactive and the account key assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure is not read).

I want to keep the zero value and make the condition active at the same time. How can I achieve that. I dont want to assign .01 if it is zero. My client doesnt like it as an alternate solution.

Thanks,

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya

Have you thought about :

a) Adding a counter-balancing condition to offset the original condition that you want to have zero value. This offset condition should have requirement to bring into play under those special conditions you mentioned Thus you post the original value to accounting and then negate it with the new one.

b) Making the condition statistical in the pricing procedure.

Hope this helps. Hope others will respond with better suggestions.