cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation for delivery number and serial no/GTIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am generating a report andi need to find the relation between case/pallet serial number or GTIN number with delivery number.

I have serial number and GTIN number and need to find delivery corresponding to that. do we have any table for that.

and also need relation for serial number and handling unit.

Please assist me.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Even if the original poster no longer need's an answer, probably any other reader is looking for one. Try the following function module to solve your problem:

Data definition is as follows:

ls_doc_range type /ain/dm_doc_id_rstr,
 lt_doc_range type /ain/dm_doc_id_rtab,

ls_doctab type /ain/dm_doc_str,
 lt_doctab type /ain/dm_doc_tab,

Fill in the delivery number into the range table:

ls_doc_range-sign = /ain/cl_c=>include.
    ls_doc_range-option = /ain/cl_c=>equal.
    ls_doc_range-low = dlvry.
    append ls_doc_range to lt_doc_range.

Execute the FM /AIN/DM_DOC_READ_BY_RANGE:

call function '/AIN/DM_DOC_READ_BY_RANGE'
      exporting
        it_doc_id_range = lt_doc_range
      importing
        et_doc          = lt_doctab
      exceptions
        others          = 0.

Table /AIN/DM_DOC_TAB is of type /AIN/DM_DOC_STR. Inside this structure, you can find the component DOC_OBJ_TAB, which is a table of type /AIN/DM_DOC_OBJ_TAB. This table contains all GTIN's, EPC's,... associated with the given delivery number.

Be careful with the DLVRY field. This field needs to be a CHAR35 field and you need to insert the delivery number exactly as it is given by the ERP system. That means, if the user types in 12345678 and the number is stored in the AII table /AIN/DM_DOC as 00012345678, you need to add the leading zeroes manually (or by code) to get a result out of the FM call.

Greetings,

Johannes

james_tucker2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would recommend using the Public Services functions for this. Look at /AIN/PUB_BTD_SIMPLEBY_EXTID to get the Delivery Internal ID and then call /AIN/PUB_BTD_BY_INTIDS to get the delivery information included objects associated with it.

JT

vivek_sharma7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Rkamal,

You can find the relation between, delivery and serial no. is standard Auto ID cockpit transaction.

Web applicatiion name is "/AIN/UI_COCKPIT". Here on left hand side you can see different options. Go to documents and put your docuemnts in search filters.

When delivery is shown , you can slect the dleivery and select "view actual docuemnt objects". A new window opens up and it shows you the serial no. shipped in that delivery.