cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany STO billing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I make Intercompany Invoice I always get Pricing error - Madatory Condition PR00 is missing.

I am able to maintain it manually but I would like to copy price from Purchase Order (condition PBXX).

How is this possible?

Here is how the process goes:

Plant A CoCode 1 creates Purchase Order (ME21)

Plant B Cocode 2 creates a delivery (Vl10B) and do PGI.

Plant B invoices plant A (VF01) price should be copied from initial Purchase Order.

Thanks for answers

Regards

Mariusz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor

Hello Mariusz,

in stock transfer order intercompany process, it is possible to copy the price from purchase order into the intercompany invoice by these settings:

- both MM pricing procedure and SD pricing procedure must have the same price condition (example PB00 or PBXX)

- In customizing copy control the field Price source TVCPF-PRSQU should be 'A' - Purchase order

- In customizing copy control the field Pricing should not redetermine the price (example 'G').

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ivano is correct. Though I am amazed how many SAP "qualified" consultants don't know this function.

Regards

Waza

daniel_cunha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @Ivano raimondi

"- In customizing copy control the field Pricing should not redetermine the price (example 'G')."

What should the input be?

Best Regard.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the condition PB00 or PBXX must be copied, then of course they must not be redetermined. So you should not put Pricing type with redeterming these kind of conditions.

Pricing type G can be used.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

It is not possible to carry over Prices from P.O. to Billing Document as there is no COPY CONTROL available

for these two document, what u can do is that do mainatin PROO in VK11 and if you dont want it to hit in FI

then Activate the Statical field in Pricing Procedure.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can maintain same price as it is PO, in VK11 for condition type PR00.

or u can use routine to calculate/copy price from VPRS condition which will be your cost condition.

VPRS will update as per standard price or moving average price( as per bussiness requirement) in billing from material master record.

as i think it is not possible to directly copy the PO price in billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The pricing procedure that is getting triggered on the creation of the invoice must have PR00 as a mandatory pricing condition. That is why the system is asking for the mandatory PR00. Ideally you should maintain your PI01 pricing condition the same as PBXX.

Thanks

Indranil