Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-U , Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question in the area of SAP IS-U:

Can you say me, which ABAP classes or reports are responsible for the mapping of attributes from the tables of IS-U module to the Web services?

As an example I wish an answer for the process:

1) Creating a device

There are are information about the device in the IS-U tables and there must be information for the web services for the process creating a device. Can you say me, how this is realized?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taskin,

The class CL_ISU_SE_MAP_DEVICE has the mappings between the ISU fileds and the Enterprise Service fields for all the Device related Enterprise Services.

The method MAP_DEVICESMCRTRQ_OUT in the above class has the mappings between your V_EGER and ITOB view fields which have all the Device related information and the Enterprise Service proxy fields.

Hope it helps and let me know if you need further details.

-CK.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chaiphon for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Khoidela,

your explanation lead me to the solution.

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Taskin,

Did you mean that you want to create a providing web service for the third party to call? For creating device, you can create an enterprise service from BAPI 'BAPI_EQUI_CREATE'.

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taskin,

There is no standard methodology to realise this mapping. It can also get quite painful. I don't know the IS-U you're referring to but I'm assuming you're referring to enterprise services.

Please see a recent very similar discussion:

[;

Regards, Trevor