cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BAiO Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We want to install SAP Business All In One but I'm not sure to understand how to install it.

I understand that we have to install a SAP ECC 6 EHP4 and then with the saint we install BP. Do i well understand ?

Does anyone has a document ?

Where to download the package BP for the saint ?

Very Thanks to all who can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Issac,

Yes, you are correct there are two ways to install BAiO :

1. Using SAINT : Install SAP ECC6.0 EHP 4 or 3 as per your requirement and compatibility of BP.

Download BP DVD from SMP at following link https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/bestpractices

You than need to install this Add-on using SAINT.

2. Using EXPORT DVD : Raise a message to SAP requesting for BP Expotr DVD (Fllow note 1040010 to get the material number)

Once you have the export DVD, Use SAPInst for SAP Netweaver and do system copy with Export DVDs recieved.

S-note 1040010 and attached PDFs would be very helpful for your installation.

Hope this helps!!!!

Thanks,

Shobhit Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap_shobhit,

I want to use the first scenario that you say ECC6/EHP4 and then saint for BP.

Can you confirm me that the CD material number to have the BP is 51039110 ?

Thanks.

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. The BP ADD-on ( you need config CD number 51039110 as you mentioned) which has a folder BPERP_604V3_INST folder (if you have ECC6.0 Ehp4) contians K-643AGINBPERP.SAR.

Br,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Javier,

I have installed K-643AGINBPERP, but it has level 0000 and highest support pack is showing blank.

I tried to search for latest support packages in SMP, but I couldn't find any. Can you please tell me which is the latest support package for the s/w component BP-ERP?.

Thanks & Regards,

Joby

Answers (0)