cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have order for 3 line items, where out of 3 line items, 2 items are not getting confirmed, i have checked the stock in MMBE and MD04, materail is already exist, however it is not confirming,

i checked in below steps:

this material is marked for individual requirement

Avalibility check is activate.

stock also exists in respective batch

ex. my requested delivery date is 20/10/2010. and stock is exist on same data as well.

Please do let us know your thoughts, how i can solve the issue

Regards

Vanraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanraj,

MMBE shows stock until goods are PGI done. When the actual material movement takes place only then you will find a change in MMBE stock position. In a way its a a kind of virtual stock ie its available but there is already a pending demand on that stock.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vanraj,

Did you check in CO06 (Backorder processing transaction - Interactive) what is consuming your available stock?

Did you check that stock is available in the right storage location?

As already mentioned above, do not forget that open deliveries not issued are consuming your stock. In the same way also stick transfer order are consuming your stock.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you use the ATP functionality? If yes then you can check if there is any Available to promise stock in the system or not. It might be that there is stock in MMBE but the same cannot be used to confirm this as this has been promised for some other sales order. In that case the subsequent sales orders created do not get confirmed.

Thanks

Indranil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in MD04 any delivery reference ?? If so, it would not have been PGId in which case, you can see the stock in MMBE but it will not confirm to sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi