Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not Authorized at <..... >/smd login screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have installed sol manager 7.0 EHP1 and upgrade to SP24

I have run the Solman_setup and finish Initial Configuration with sucess

In Visual Administrator JCO RFC Provider connection created.

But still when i try to log into http://hostname:port/SMD I am not able to login error on screen

User not authorized

message.rfc_get.error

message.guid.txt

I have used j2ee_admin and solman_admin login both come up with above error...

Do I need to uninstall the Diagonistic and install new version of Diagonistic 7.11???????? if yes how to uninstall SMD J98 instance.????

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Gurprinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This is the wrong path. SAP recommended path to use diagnostics is use SOLMAN_WORKCENTER => Root Cause Analysis and you'll see the Diagnostics Tools/Setup.

Just to clarify, as of EHP1(SP18) the RCA functionalities are no longer accessible through the URL http://<hostname>:<port>/smd. You have to access them by using transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply....i went to solution_workcenter then under setup and check i click on Diagnostic setup....and setup open login bower window i enter j2ee_admin and password ...........and same errro come up on the screen.... user not authorized ...message.rfc_get.error............what wrong i am doing.............

second question...if i want to uninstall Diagonistic installed with ehp1 installation ....how to uninstall it.

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

1) Thanks for reply....i went to solution_workcenter then under setup and check i click on Diagnostic setup....and setup open login bower window i enter j2ee_admin and password ...........and same errro come up on the screen.... user not authorized ...message.rfc_get.error............what wrong i am doing.............

ANSWER: Did you create user SOLMAN_ADMIN in transaction SOLMAN_SETUP ? if you have an user called GPadda for example, you could execute the following process.

Go to transaction SOLMAN_SETUP => 1st step of Initial Configuration there's a option to just update authorizations/roles to a specific user. Execute this procedure to your user and the issue will be solved.

2) second question...if i want to uninstall Diagonistic installed with ehp1 installation ....how to uninstall it.

If you have Diagnostics Agent 7.0X you must use Installation Master DVD from your Netweaver release.

If you have Diagnostics Agent 7.11 you must use Installation Master DVD from Diagnostics Agent 7.11

When you execute sapinst, there's an option in both DVD's to uninstall Diagnostics Agent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

yes i have executed the solman_setup and solman_admin user is created in it. then at point it ask for SLD (J2ee configuration) it open new window...there if i enter solman_admin password to login it give JMX error but if i use j2ee_admin then process executed smoothly........when i log into this new browser with j2ee_admin. it ask for ABAB admin and Java admin user id and password.....there i use solman_admin both for abap and java admin and i change client to 100 from 001.

Another thing i am not using 001 client i am using new client 100 which i have copied from 000 and user i copied from 001.....

kind regards

Gurprinder

Answers (0)