cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table with shopping cart approval history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a request to generate a list with schoppingcarts numbers approved by a specific approver. This approver is sometimes the first approver and sometime the second one.

Is there some kind of way (With out BI) to generate such a list?

I already looked for tables that holds this kind of information, but there don't seem to be one.

Is there some one who can help me with this?

Best regards,

Jorgen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

Please refer to this post for details around SC WFL Approval Items and history

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender

I'd allready noticed that tread. The tables that are mentioned there don't give me the wright information.

We use a N-step approval Badi, with two different approvals. Some times an approver is the first approver and sometimes the second one. In the tables that are mentioned only the last one to changed the document is visible. I need a list with all the approvals and it would be nice if there is a shopping cart number in it.

In bbp_pd all approvers are visible so you should think that there is a table with that information in it...

Regards,

Jorgen

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorgen,

You cannot achieve your request with standard tools: you will need to create your own report.

For this have a look at SWI5 transaction, and more precisely at report RSWIDONE.

Inside this report, completed wokitems are obtained with SWI_GET_COMPLETED_WORKITEMS function module.

SWI_GET_ACTUAL_ENDING_DATA FM gives endind date and time list for each wokitem.

Duration of validation range is obtained by SWI_DURATION_DETERMINE FM.

Then, to get the SC number according to workitem number, use SWW_WI2OBJ table then BBP_PD_ALL_GET_OBJECT_ID FM (in SRM 7.0 release, don't if it exists in lower releases).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For application controlled workflow, SWIWIOBJECT is the table which should give you the list of approvers who have actually approved the cart along with dates and status

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Exactly what I mean. I'm not sure why I mised that the first time.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jorgen

Answers (0)