cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Experts,

I have requirements from the client to lock the project and unlock it , I know that there is a standard functionality to do that via the system status , but this will be available for the end users as well , my question ... is there any alternative functionality to lock the project , so we can assign it to the particular group to controlling the project .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you can do is, create user status profile, which will allow Locking & unlocking. Define a Authorization code for this user status profile. Then assign this authorization code to the user(s) who is supposed to perform this action.

Explain this to your basis/ securities consultant, After configuring the user status profile & defining the authorization code. He should help you with this.

By the way, you can also mention your basis consultant that, he can control this via the object B_USERSTAT in roles & authorizations.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalid,

Make use of the standard functionality itself. Maintain the required authorizations and allow only the concerned people to set the Lock status. Take help from your Basis consultant for more clarity on this.

Regards,

Gokul