cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type 711 by SSCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to write off some HU (decrease the WH stock) by using the SSCC code of the pallet.

So I was wondering if I can use movement type 711 in HUMO, VLMOVE, LT10 or some other...

Is that possible?

Your response is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much in advance.

P.S.:

I am on SAP ECC 6.0, version of BASIS component is 701, SAPKB70106

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marco

Normally if you want to use movement type 711 you would create a stock count for the bin where the material is using Transaction LX16 >Activate the count > and then enter the count results.

For this material you would enter a zero stock count and then you clear the count in WM with LI20 and the system will move the stock to 999 and then you clear this with LI21 and the stock will clear from 999 and also from IM and in MB51 your Mat Doc will show movement type 711

This obviously is dependemt on the Physical Inventory process being configured for WM

You cannot create a manual movement with 711

I hope that this helps

Frenchu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frenchy,

Thank you very much. Now it's clear.

I thought i could to this manually.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Movement type 711 is used for physical Inventory and not usual for ad hoc write offs

There are alternatives such as

Transaction MB1A movement type 551 (if the stock is unrestricted, 553 for Q and 555 for S)

This should create a Transfer Requirement in WM (Can be found in LB10) which needs to be processed and a Transfer order created and confirmed and this will remove the stock.

Another option is movement type 201, Goods issue to cost centre

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I want to explicitly use Movement type 711. I have about 70 HU that were physically lost, so it is not an ad hoc write off.

How do I manage such situations till now:

1. Move HU out of WM to some other storage location

2. Using transaction MI10, movement type 701 to write of the stock

Your response is still greatly appreciated!