cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Dropdown (or Table row)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made a table to allow the user to define SAP-style search constraints (e.g., I EQ Value1). One of these columns represent the operator used (like "equal to", "greater than", "between"... the operators used in ABAP to define the query constraints).

I would like to show an image associated with that operator:

- on the DropDownByIndex control when the user selects the operator (the DropDown is shown when the row is selected as LeadSelection)

- on the Table, in the same column next to the string that describes the operator (the simple string is shown when the row is not selected as LeadSelection)

Is this possible? Can someone give me a hint on how to do that?

Thank you,

Pietro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unanswered question: closed due to inactivity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have like, when you click dropdwon key value then you need to get description, isnt it?

If yes means, It is possible. use onSelect event at dropdwon key and change the context of the descrption field when event triggers.

Hope it may help you.:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheik,

not exactly... What I'm trying to do is to show an image (a picture, an icon) next to the description of the column.

Something like this:

Table--

Column 1

Column 2--

-- String -

-

||| -- Icon ... String -

|||

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pietro,

I don't think there is any way to show two different type of Ui elements within same cell in WDJ.

I achieved this in my project by using two different columns and removing the line between them.

There is a property for the Table Ui element gridMode . Sellect the type horizontal.

It will remove all the vertical lines from the table then by setting the hAlign property of the column you can remove the space between the column so that it will look like they are together.

if you want to separate the other columns from these two columns so put a image of line between these columns other columns.

Thanks & Regards

Ravindra Singh