cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account is specified in item 0000001037

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Sales return is being performed. During Accounting posting for Credit memo, we are getting this error..

I have checked VKOA Settings. Material Acc posting., Customer Acc posting.

In Billing document, Revenue acc analysis.. GL account has been properly triggered. Still getting the error in Accounting Type 'S'

in OB52 Posting period is open.

We are getting the following error:

-

No account is specified in item 0000001037

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001037" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001037" of the FI/CO document.

-

I have checked Transfer document Settings for RV, i cannot find what is 'item 1037'. But i understand in 1037, 10 is line item no.

Please through some light

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue solved? Could you please update the result?

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check whether have the Account Assignment Group been input in the Customer Master (Billing tabstrips - Accounting sections - Field name: Acct assgmt group).

The Account Assignment Group will be copied automatically into the sales order. Check whether the sales order (VA03 - Goto - Header - Financial Accounting - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

Check whether the billing document (VF03 - Goto - Header - Header - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

If the customer master have not been maintained and the user have already input the sales order, then the user will have to maintained the Account Assignment Group manually either in the sales order or the billing documents.

Take note for One Time Customer, the user have to input the Account Assignment Group manually into the sales order. One Time Customer can be used by many customer, therefore, the system will not be able to determine the Account Assignment Group manually

Check whether the configuration in transaction VKOA have been done correctly

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VKOA maintain 'Provision Account' along with GL Account.This would solve the problem.

Please let me know if this answers your error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1027645 - Message F5670: Account not specified in item X

Note 356336 - Errors F5670 with cross-company-code sales

Note 216974 - Error F5670 during release to accounting

Note 365501 - Unrequired account determination for KW00

Note 133044 - Factoring discount with value 0.00

Note 60931 - No transfer to FI after pricing error

Note 146879 - G/L account missing when billing doc released

Note 113512 - VF051 "Doc. & saved (error in accnt determination)"

check if any of these notes help

Regards

Sai

Edited by: Sai on Sep 22, 2010 10:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below for the line items in the billing document

1..Check the account key against the each condition type in the pricing procedure

2.Check the G/L account assignment for the account key in the t code VKOA

Or

check the table V_TF123 in se16 that entries for the account type has been maintained or not as below

Acc type From acct To account Criterion1 Criterion2 Criterion3

S 0 9999999999 ZUONR GSBER VBUND

Regards

Damu