cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking memory consumption of users in all the application servers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are 10 application servers in our ECC production system.

I would like to check the memory consumption of all the users in all the application servers.

In SM04, we can check the memory consumption of individual servers.

But please suggest me if we can see that of all the application servers in any transaction code.

Thanks and Regards,

Subashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We can see the memory consumption of all the users across all the application servers by using the report /SDF/SM04 in SE38.

Regards,

Subashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to see the memory used by each user logged in all the applicationn servers.

For example, In Sm04 , Goto->Memory. We can see the memory consumption of the users logged in that particular server.

But is there any transaction where I can see the memory used by all the users in all the application servers currently?

Thanks,

Subashree

0 Kudos

Hello Subashree,

I'm not aware that such a transaction exists.

kind regards,

Mercedes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subashree,

You can give a try on STAD and then Analysis Views ->Memory Use Statistics.

Might server your purpose ... can you detail what is the purpose of you checking so that there might be some alternatives available ...

Regards

Shailesh Mamidwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>is there any transaction where I can see the memory used by all the users in all the application servers currently?

No, there is not. If you want one, ask your abaper to write one, it should not be too difficult.

Otherwise, use SM04 once per app server.

Regards,

Olivier

0 Kudos

Hello Subashree,

In transaction ST06N you could navigate over all the serves of the system and check CPU and memory consumption

kind regards,

Mercedes