cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order type, Invoice type and Item categories for Nota Fiscal Brazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eveyone,

we have a company in Brazil implemented in SAP using a different SD Order type, Invoice Type and Item categories

as our mother company in Switzerland. Reason of that is because of the nota fiscal customization for Brazilian legal requirements.

We startet with a Project worldwide to rollout a global template within sales and distribution and are facing now exactly

the problem with those different order type, item categories and Invoice type.

Our local SAP partner in Brazil told as based on best practise we should have different types.

I checked the customization and it seems I can't use e.g.: the same Order type for Brazil and Switzerland because

the activation flag for nota fiscal is linked to the order type and no sales organization can be setted to slplitt the different processes.

Someone knows if there are some possibilities (maybe trough user exits or badi's) to use globally the same dovument types, item categoreis... globally?

Thanks in advance

Gaspare Guttadauro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul & Wish,

many thanks for the very fast answer I got from you guys!

It seems to be really the best way to follow best practise of SAP.

Anyhow I'll still keep open this treat for a while but I guess you're right.

Thanks once more

Gaspare

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaspare Guttadauro,

I would strongly recommend to use the different document types and item categories as suggested by SAP. Since Brazil do have one of the complex taxation process in place hence to determine correct pricing the different document type will be required. Also functionalities like CFOP determination and nota fiscal relevance can be maintained.

Please feel free to revert the forum in case of any doubts.

Cheers

Atul