cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error :- ABAP App Server Dispatcher Starts and Immediately Stops

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I installed SAP Netweaver Java CE 7.2 in my laptop (vista), with MAXDB 7.8 and installed SAP Netweaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version. Java is working fine. In ABAP, the message server is shown green, while the dispatcher initially starts and then turns yellow. I installed the MAXDB with sap java. How shall i connect my ABAP Sever (NSP) with the MAXDB Database?

While seeing the Developer Trace in Dispatcher, i get the error message like

ERROR => DlLoadLib: LoadLibrary(dbsdbslib.dll) Error 126 [dlnt.c 241]

Error 126 = "The specified module could not be found."

ERROR => DpWpKill(5512, SIGUSR2) failed [dpxxtool.c 2549]

The file dev_w0 inside abap nsp folder shows an error message like

Loading DB library 'C:\ABAP\NSP\SYS\exe\run\dbsdbslib.dll' ...

M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib: LoadLibrary(C:\ABAP\NSP\SYS\exe\run\dbsdbslib.dll) Error 126 [dlnt.c 241]

M Error 126 = "The specified module could not be found."

B *** ERROR => Couldn't load library 'C:\ABAP\NSP\SYS\exe\run\dbsdbslib.dll'

M * ERROR ThInit: db_connect

How shall i connect my ABAP Sever (NSP) with the MAXDB Database?

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved. closing

former_member184158
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have solved the trouble mentioned above by running C:NWASABAPTRIAL70206\MAXDBTOOLS\maxdb-studio-desktop-win-32bit-i386-7_8_01_16\SDBSETUP.exe manually - MaxDB SW was installed successfully with this and it was also recognized in phase 4 of the ordinary installation process and installation process finished the phase 4 without problems. However, now I am facing another problem, since NSP database was created, too, as part of the workaround procedure.

tomas_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

this problem can have many causes. First, please try updating your MAX DB client software following this note:

#649814 - Updating MaxDB/liveCache client software

2nd) try adding parameter <INDEP_PROG_PATH>/lib to the system PATH of your OS;

3rd) check if R3trans -d is executed successfully; if not, please copy and paste the error message;

4th) if problem persists, please execute dbmrfc in command line (..\sapdb\programs\bin\dbmrfc.exe) and give me the feedback if

it produce any errors.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

The very first time of installation Maxdb was installed. Later had to uninstall. But used registry.clean and have no services running or no MAXDB folder inside control panel or did not find any folders inside my PC. Checked very clearly before installation. But after several attempts the SAP Netweaver 7.01 Abap Trial Version installation did not install the MaxDB Database. It just installs the SAP Abap Server. I can view the folder in C Drive. But the sap max db folder is not found after installation

C:\sapdb not found.

After installation it gives me this error in

User\AppData\Local\.MaxDBSAPNWPREV - MaxDB: Software doesn't exist, Variable MAXDB_SOFTW_EXISTS set to NO

User\AppData\Local\.MaxDBSAPNW - MaxDB: Software doesn't exist, Variable MAXDB_SOFTW_EXISTS set to NO

After installation it gives an error log inside c:\sap\nsp\log.txt

Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct, err, An error occurred and product uninstallation failed. Look at the log file C:\ABAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Sep 22, 2010 5:52:40 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

STACK_TRACE: 15

ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.execute(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:254)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:224)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllUninstallationSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:192)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.uninstall(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:313)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.uninstallProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.processActionsFailed(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Why is MaxDB not installed? What else should be done? Please do help me in this regard.

Regards,

Divya

Edited by: Divya V on Sep 24, 2010 7:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

While i was trying to install SAP ABAP 7.01 Trial Version or SAP ABAP 7.01 SP3 Developer/Trial Version i cannot proceed with the installation of the central system. It initially stops with this error

The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

Also i am unable to delete this registry key from regedit. I have full admin rights on my pc.But still unable to delete. Saying -

Cannot open or delete any of its keys and sub keys. A device attached to the system not functioning. How do i know which system and how can i resolve this error.

Would be really thankful if you can help me in this issue.

INFO [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:790]

Execute step collect of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_GetSidNoProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0

WARNING 2010-09-23 17:55:00.804 [ianxcreghelper.cpp:235]

CNTRegistryKey::CNTRegistryKey(., HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb, ...)

Error 31 (A device attached to the system is not functioning.) in execution of a 'RegOpenKeyEx' function, line (81), with parameter (SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb).

WARNING 2010-09-23 17:55:00.805 [ianxcreghelper.cpp:469]

CNTRegistryKey::CNTRegistryKey(., HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb, ...)

The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

WARNING 2010-09-23 17:54:16.197 [synxcpath.cpp:912]

CSyPath::getOSNodeType(bool )

Unable to get information about path
LABEL.ASC\ using GetVolumeInformation. Operating system error message: The specified path is invalid.

WARNING 2010-09-23 17:54:33.167 [kdxxccorow.cpp:452]

lib=iakdblib

The install parameter INSTPARA_DB is already defined (existing value IND, new value ADA).

TRACE 2010-09-23 17:55:00.806 [iaxxejsbas.hpp:408]

handleException<ESAPinstMsgException>()

Converting exception into JS Exception Exception.

TRACE 2010-09-23 17:55:00.807

Function setMessageIdOfExceptionMessage: osmod.registryEntries.subkeyNotExists

ERROR 2010-09-23 17:55:00.807

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MOS-01185 The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

TRACE 2010-09-23 17:55:00.808 [iaxxejsbas.hpp:483]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2010-09-23 17:55:00.811 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]

FCO-00011 The step collect with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_GetSidNoProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|collect was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\rkochesb' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.).

Regards,

Divya

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.