cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While creating trip, Accounting entries are posting to company code currency only not in the trip currency. Even after maintaining the settings in the Global settings config as a trip currency for settlement of foreign currency receipts.

My Question is "Is that possible to change the Accounting currency as a trip currency after or before saving by using the User Exit - FITR0003 or FITR0005. other options are also most welcome.

Requirment is Accounting entry should post with the trip currency only.

Any suggestion on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Raja.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please use the BADI TRIP_POST_FI. In here you can manipulate your posting run.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj & Raynard,

Thanks for the reply.

Raj ~ If it is not successful through Global settings, then which way you acheived.

Raynard ~ Changing the accounting currency involves with field PAYCURR and table PTK03, but in the given BADI we are not able to find any interface which allows the changes to that table and field. Can you please tell me how that possible as I dont have any idea on that.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Raja.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raynard ~ Changing the accounting currency involves with field PAYCURR and table PTK03, but in the given BADI we are not able to find any interface which allows the changes to that table and field. Can you please tell me how that possible as I dont have any idea on that.

Did you check IF_EX_TRIP_POST_FI~MODIFY_PTRV_DOC_IT (Modify line items (PTRV_DOC_IT) in day book)? The parameter is PTRV_DOC_IT which has currency key WAERS.

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Always the posting will happen to the company code currency. You cannot post to the trip currency, because if it posts in different currency it would be very difficult for the finance to determine the amount and further information.

Thats why when you do the posting, if you see it in the simulation it always shows the spent currency to the company code currency.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but client wants the posting in the trip currency only, coz company is paying the forex vendor also in the respective trip currency only to avoid the forex loss or gain between the trip creation and the vendor payment.

Forex vendor will give the invoice once in a month to company. To avoid loss or gain at any point of time, client requires the accounting entry also in the trip curr only.

If anybody know alternative options, most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Raja.A

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Even we had the same problem earlier.

I was trying to make it through that global settings and was unsuccessful.

Not sure of these user exits.

Best Regards,

Raj