Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More decimals in VA01

former_member329522
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey guys, how is it going?

We need to make orders in VA01 and it's working propertly, but the point is we need into the KWMENG field of each position, we need a number with 6 decimals, not with 3...

Is it possible to do that? How can I modify that?

Cheers from Spain!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

i'm afraid this is not possible. The solution: use another unit of measure which takes the quantities in thousands.

Regards,

Joan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check 549413 FAQ: Quantity rounding in the sales order

[Sales Order Rounding|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/504bcd76-51da-2b10-43ae-fc460c7cf95b]

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Sep 22, 2010 5:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Julio,

did you check in customizing how many decimals are configured to be displayed for your unit of measure?

SPRO > SAP Net Weaver > General Settings > Check Units of Measurement

In this customizing path you may configure:

[Display tab] --> Decimal places: Number of decimal places for number display

[Conversion tab] --> Decimal pl. rounding: No. of decimal places to which rounding should be performed

I would advice you to check for the decimal places defined and test if changing it you will get the needed result.

Do not forget that such type of change will have an impact for your business flow; every time that you will manage material types that use the same unit of measure you will see the nrb of decimals maitained in customizing.

Otherwise, as already proposed to you by previous post, look for another unit of measurement that already correspond to your need.

Regards,