cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR- Permissions are not populated when i create/change a funtions of actns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have uploaded all SU24 data thrw upload objects and also all rules.

but surprisingly when I create / change any funtions trying to add a tcode when I go permission tab for the tcodes they are having + symbol but no authorizatiob objexts.

Even we tried reloading the upload objects, but of no use.

can you pls help us on what may be the problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Kindly check the tables VIRSA_CC_SAPOBJ and VIRSA_CC_OBJTEXT. These tables are available on the front end GRC Database that you are using (Java side) and not in the backend ABAP system. Did you files got exported correctly from the backend ABAP utilities? Did you check if the files got imported correctly without any error?

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thanks ..your suggestion is correct

Yes, checked

VIRSA_CC_SAPOBJ tables contains only one record. and VIRSA_CC_OBJTEXT contains full information..many records

The table virsa_cc_SAPOBJ contains only one record that is it is added from the text file first line and shown successfull..

I dont know why it is not adding all the records of SU24 data when we do SU24 data upload..

even I tried to remove the first line of the su24_data file then tried to upload..again it is added the first record then stopped..now my table virsa_cc_sapobj contains two records..it continuous..

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thats strange.. Kindly check the following:

1. Change the encoding of the text file to UTF-8 (if it is not already)

2. check the logs of RAR at the time of upload for any errors.

Logs should give us very good idea as to what is happening there.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thanks for your updates..

I changed file format to UTF-8 then uploaded..same result..

Also when I browse the data from the table using debugger..it showing the belwo records

Row SAPTCODE SAPOBJ SAPFIELD SAPLOW SAPHIGH

1 /BDL/SDCC S_SDCC_ADD SDCC_DEV_N READ /BDL/SDCC

2 /BEV1/91000162 S_TABU_DIS ACTVT 02 /BEV1/91000162

Look at the SAPHIGH values it is taking value as tcode infact I could see that values is next line in the su24_data file.

here I am coping the RAR log...surprisingly there is no errors..

Sep 23, 2010 9:24:05 PM com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.bo.SAPObjectBO compareWithSAPOBJTable

FINEST: target size 1

Sep 23, 2010 9:24:05 PM com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.bo.SAPObjectBO compareAndInsert

FINEST: compare sapobj tcode:result ?/BDL/SDCC:0

Sep 23, 2010 9:25:56 PM com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.bo.SAPObjectBO compareWithSAPOBJTable

FINEST: target size 0

Sep 23, 2010 9:25:56 PM com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.bo.SAPObjectBO compareAndInsert

FINEST: compare sapobj tcode:result ?/BDL/SDCC:-1

Sep 23, 2010 9:25:56 PM com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.bo.SAPObjectBO insertSAPOBJ

FINEST: insert into sap obj

Edited by: Hari Krishna Prasad kantipudi on Sep 23, 2010 6:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Did you upload object and object text files? When you go to configuration -> upload objects, you need to click on Object texts and upload the object description file and then upload the object file by clicking on permissions. Now, please check if both the tables contain same number of entries or not.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I have cross checked, the text files of desc and data..the entries are not correct..

desc file contain more entries than data files

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you have followed the below sequence while uploading the text files downloaded from your backend systems:

1. Static Text by using the report /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC - This should contain the All Auth Objects, Fields, TCodes, Corresponding field values, Org Level Fields (where ever applicable).

2. Upload SU24 data by using report /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_SAPOBJ - contains the data you see in SU24 transaction i.e. customer variant of USOBT.

3. Business Processes Text file - contains text description of the Business processes

4. Function texts (multiple files) - All_Functions.txt, All_Functions_BP.txt, <XX>_Function_Actions.txt, <XX>_Function_permissions.txt

5. Rule Set - File name ALL_Ruleset.txt

6. Risk descriptions (multiple files) - R3_risks.txt, R3_risks_desc.txt, R3_Risk_Ruleset.txt

Generate the Rule set against a system or logical system.

Please go through the following SAP Note numbers to get an overview of the processes involved: 1373465, 986996, 1033326

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed the same steps, but I did not check the permissions are populating or not when immediately after uploading upload object.

now when I try to create new funtions in rule architect then realized that permissions are not populating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found the issue where it is.

There are OS services being stopped(server) for sharing the files in Windows OS, we restarted the services, then able to browse the permissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are values in tables _genobj & _SAPOBJ

what's GRC version 5.3 or lower.

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My GRC version is 5.3, ECC 6.0

I dont find the above mentioned tables in SE16 except oxt_genobjdtl.

however this table does not has any data..