cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Plan Vs Actual through LIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to achieve Sales Plan Vs Actuals through LIS.

I have created an Info structure through T. Code MC21, Update Rules applied through T. Code MC24, Synchronous Update using OMO1, Planning Parameters defined through MC7F, Created Planning Hierarchy through MC61 and created Plan through T. Code MC93.

When I use MCSI and select the info structure I have the sale details update in the Structure. But, When I go via Edit => Comparisons => Planned/ Actual and choose whatever version I am not able to get the planned figures given through T. code MC93.

Have I missed out any step?, Has any one of you worked on it. Could you help out.

Regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai

You have done all the require steps correctly.

But explain me the situation here, after you chose the version and hit 'enter', what's happening?

1) Window " Plan/Actual Comparison" is appearing or not. If it is not appearing, then you have not chosen a key figure ( i.e. Positioned cursor on key figure column). I guess this is not the problem.

2) Window is appearing, but the planned values are showing up as zeroes. Is this the issue. This is because you are trying to do plan/actual comparison for the right key figure. In my case I have 'Incoming Orders (quantity) as the key figure in my plan (MC93) and if i place my cursor on that key figure and do the comparison, I see both planned and actual figures. But if I use any other key figure, e.g. Incoming Orders (USD), I get planned figures as zeroes. So check what is the key figure you maintained plan for and do the comparison for the same key figure in MCSI. Slightly tricky navigation here.

Let me know if it helped you.