cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am creating a billing document after saving delivery the following massege comes

0000000213 000010 Date 000002 is blocked for billing (billing plan)

tell me where should be the block.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you are trying to bill contract with billing plans,

then goto change mode, select line item click on Billing Plans, there you can remove the billing block for the period and save then try to bill

else

Goto V.23

Select Sales organization, Dist. Channel, Division

User name and date

Execute

You can edit a billing request or delete its billing block. To do so,

Select a billing request by clicking on the selection box to left of Document (i.e. billing request) column,

Click on the Edit sales document or Delete billing block button.

Results: When you click on "Delete billing block", a message says that "Project bill request xxxxxxxx has been saved". The billing block is deleted. You can check it by editing the sales document

If still problem , please update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wish,

I chacked with T code V.23,but it says there is no document in the list.can you suggest any more solutions.

Thanks

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are trying to bill contract??

Is there any billing plan assgined???

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check whether it is activated for Credit Manangement if yes then please release with VKM2/VKM3.

OR

If not then check it in Sales Order at Header level whether field Billing Block has been assigned some reason and also

at Item level under Billing Document TAB if yes then please remove the same and retry ur process.

Reagrds

AJIT K SINGH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as allready suggested that go to VA02 double click on line item and go to billing plantab , there remove the billing block and carry out the billing.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go back to your sales order (or contract) from which you are trying to bill the document. Go to header data, billing plan tab. Check for which date you are billing. Now, remove the billing block for the that particular line item (like for example A1 or B1 or Z1 etc). Now, try creating the billing document again. You should be able to create the billing document.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S