cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status in Quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i created a user status profile in which i maintain 6 status like step 1,step 2, step 3 upto step6. now i want that i cannot bypass these steps. i.e, after step 1 i cannont go to step 3 if step 2 is not there. please guide me. thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For each Status in Status Profile a Lowest & Highest Status no. should be assigned which determines

the sequence of Statuses. In your case if you want to move from Status 1 to Status 3 you have maintain the

Lowest Status No : 1 & Highest Status No: 3 for Status 1. In this case when system is in status 1 you can skip

status 2 and select status 3. Try and give your comments

Thanks

Dc

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member244309
Participant
0 Kudos

This is possible in config where you maintain the status profile (transaction OIBS). Go into the status profile. Assign a status number to each status level (example step 1 = 10, step 2 = 20, step 3 = 30, u2026). Then you will need to assign values for u2018Lowest status numberu2019 and u2018Highest status numberu2019 for each status level. For example, if the first status level (step 1) is assigned status number = 10 then you could set the Lowest status number = 10 and Highest status number = 20 for that status level. This would make it so if the notification is in user status = step 1, then the user could only choose to move it to user status = step 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I am aware this can not be set in the status profile itself in config. You would need to explore a user exit in order to fulfill this requirement.

Regards,

Roderick