cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice created 2 times with referecne to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Today i came across one strange issue in SAP.

We have created one sales order with quantiy 4 and this has been successfully processed for billing on 10.09.2010.

Today we have got complaint from customer saying he has recievd one more invoice with the same quanity 4.

can any one please let me know why it was happend.

Appriciate your quick response towards this issue and it Removed by Moderator.

Thanks in Advacne

Regards

Rajesh

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Sep 23, 2010 8:42 PM Please avoid adding this comments which is prohibited

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

poorna_yalamanchili
Participant
0 Kudos

Try checking those 2 invoices/billing docs as to what triggered each of the document to get created. surely there should be only one reference to create an invoice/billing doc, unless your company uses multiple references (like delivery number, order number, item category etc). based you can determine which billing doc is correct and which is the incorrect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing ensure in document flow if 2 invices generated or not.

I would like to know if billing document has 2 outputs generated and got printed. May be this could be the reason (may be somebody tried to save the ininvice in VF02 after invoice is created) and because of that second output got triggered.

Check and revert.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u cn also chk with ur output determination setting

thanks

mohit singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
he has recievd one more invoice with the same quanity 4

Assuming that the billing document reference is different, check in item category for the field "Billing Relevance".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi