cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Connectivity Through SAP B1 Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Trying to Connect from remote location through SAP B1 Client instead of Terminal Server, I can see the List of Company in Choose Company form but when I enter the SAP user code & Password System giving Internal Error (1102)

I am using SAP B1 8.8 PL11

Thanks & Regards,

Siddique Shaikh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddique Shaikh,

Only Terminal server and citrix server are supported remote connection tools. What are you using if it is not Terminal server?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

My Client has taken Static (Live) IP at Head Office and we want to use SAP B1 from Plant, Network Admin has set the VPN Router at Head Office

After VPN Router Setup at Head Office we check the connectivity from remote location by Run function we get the SAP Server and we are receiving the Ping also from SAP Server.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddique Shaikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

VPN connection is far from enough to run B1. You must have 1 of supported tools to run.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u opened port required for sql server in yr firewall (ports 1433). if u have installed all required software on client system then problem may be of ports not opened in firewall.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My problem has solved, I change the Credential in SAP Service Manager (License Manager) instead of Server name I enter the IP of SAP Server where SAP License file stored

Then on Remote Client I Select the IP option at Current Server instead of Server name.

Thanks,

Siddique Shaikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddique

i tried to do the same as advised by you but getting same error.

Thanks

Atif Ansari

bhavank_gajjar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Please Check that Client Machine are loaded with Windows Installer 3.1 & .Net Framework 2.0 as Prerequisite and Client Installation are done properly!!!

Regards,

Bhavank