Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another SSO with Portal and Backend R/3

former_member105092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I already have SSO from Portal to Backend R/3 for the client 900.

Now I want to have one more for client 902.

I am not able to import the new certificate from Portal to ABAP. On other hand, Planning to re-use the exsiting certificate also .... Portal Connection is NOT OK.

On ABAP Side:

902 text New entry add to ACL. in 000 client and 902 client too.

On PORTAL Side:

Created System alias and done related configuration for second SSO connectivity.

Any suggestion ... will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need another certificate, so working with the one is correct.

Created System alias and done related configuration for second SSO connectivity.

You didn't only add another system alias in the the existing connection? Because you need to create a new system in your landscape folder. If you have, then double check the entries for client and logical system in the connector properties.

Cheers

Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevagan

Please refer to blog http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2370. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] certificate create using default client 000, if you want to add the client then refer to the blog and make appropriate changes.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevagan

All the clients can use the same certificate from the one Java/portal system.

You can check the certification list in client 902 via transaction code STRUSTSSO2, the cerfication from the java/portal system should be visiable there, what you need to do is only add the 902 client to the ACL.

From java/portal side, creating a system alias is not needed, but you must create a new 'system', as one system in the protal

can only connect to one client.

Please create a new 'system' and try it again, if it still fails, you can check further by following note 701205:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/701205

Best Regards,

Thunder