cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efftes of sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me understand the effects of inquiry, quotation, sale order, delivery, PGI and invoice in other modules.,i.e eg in finance.I tried the forum, and googled, yet unable to find the solution to the same.and not very clear.

Please let me know a brief of it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Thenmozhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked this link ???

[Link Between SAP SD, MM & FI |http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/link-between-sap-sd-mm-and-fi.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inquiry is not connected with any other module

Quotation is linked with SAP-MM by controlling the requirements of materials in stock.

Sale order effects in MM module & block the stock

Delivery & PGI will effect in Inventoryy in MM module & also effect in Finance for the cost of goods sold

Invoice will effect in Finance module by debiting the customer to get the money for the goods sold

Thanks

J

Edited by: jganesh on Sep 22, 2010 7:23 AM

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Inquiry, Quatation, Sales Order does not have any effect on any other module only the stock will be reserved as soon

as we enter the quantity of material.

In Deliver document as soon as we do PGI the Material Doument generated and Cost of Good sold Account ( MM )got hit and

Stock from Ware house got reduced (MM).

In Billing the Accounting Document ( FI) got generated where Customer debited and Revenue account credited.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. AJIT,

I have a doubt, after the sale order, does the customer account payable is created? or his account goes to credit status in finance. it it right to say. if not, at wht stage does this happens?

Thanks

Thenmozhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No,customer account receivables(reconcillation a/c) will hit after invoice creation.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As I said in my previous thread that Accounting Document Generated only after Releasing the Billing Document and

at that time only Customer will be debited. where as at Sales order level we dont have link to FI in any case that is why

system allow to change the condition of S.O. till you have not released the Billing Document as soon as we released

it become legal document and will not let to change Price and Taxes in S.O. and Billing.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH