cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juridiction code Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing very wierd issue with jurudiction code while creating customer master in BDC.

The scenarios is where i have multiple juridiction code for postal code.

when there are multiple Juridiction code, In development system i am getting error TAX_TXJCD - 100 "No unique jurisdiction code cannot be determined" but in Production i am not getting this error.

Is there any setting or config which is missing to get this error in production?

Thanks,

Chintan Soni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using Vertex you will need to ensure that the updates are done on all systems involved, like Production, Quality and Development.

Most of the times the updates are only applied to Production and Quality and not to Development. Start there.

Is Vertex also connected to Development?

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes VERTEX is there in all systems...I development Jcode is coming from vertex..but the issue is in case of mutiple JCode, it is giving error saying No Unique JCode. but notgiving the same in PRD.

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using a tax bolt on software such as Vertex or Taxware or are you using standard SAP functionality?

It means that the external tax system cant find the tax jurusdiction code for the address you entered.

Check setting in OBCP for Juridiction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using VERTEX to get tax details. Juricdiction code is also comign form vertex.

I checked OBCP but there is no entry into that.

Thanks,

Chintan SOni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then I think you need to maintain entry and related config for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi wish,

where i have to maintain config..in which transaction?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in OBCP whether you have maintained the required Tax Jurisdiction. Next ensure that this is assigned to the Region in IMG path Cross-Application Components => SAP Business Partner => Business Partner => Basic Settings => Tax Jurisdictions => Using SAP Software => Assign Tax Jurisdictions to Region and Postal Code

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi