Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration Email notfication

prabhu_rengaraju4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

We need to configure Alert configuration with Email notification for individual interface .I know how to create Alert Category

I need to know how to do the Speacific Alert catergory assignment to Email for perticular interface .Please let me know the procedure for this .

Thanks a lot

Regards

Prab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prab.

You can configure it throught Alert Configuration in RWB.

Do as the following links:

XI: Alerts - Step by step

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

Alert Notification Step-by-Step

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/cbfb40f17af66fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards.

Bruno

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I need to know how to do the Speacific Alert catergory assignment to Email for perticular interface .

If you have 10 interfaces, you require to create that many Alert Rules in RWB....each one having the particular Sender-receiver interface specified in the criteria and the corresponding Alert Category.

Is you Alert Message/ recipients not the same for all the interfaces?

For Alert as Email you can check blog #14877.

Regards,

Abhishek.

prabhu_rengaraju4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply . How do we set Email error notification for individual interfaces.

Regards

Prab

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

When you create a ALERTS you will configure your SMTP server details using Trasaction code SCOT,that means means you will receive an email whenever exeception occurs.

in RWB you will configure which interface to receive ALERT, if you wnat specific interface then enter the details of your interface (Sender compnent, receiver compinent,name space.....),then select emal for this category .

search in sdn ... you will find ton of links.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

first maintain email id in SU01 for the perticular user

then go to rwb-- alert inbox -- personalization and tick the mail check box.

(give a check to your smtp configs...SCOT also)