Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to download Sybase Unwired Platform Trial

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts

I'm trying to use SUP trial, but can not get the link to download (Sybase people I sent him, more than 1 month ago to fill out the form), someone has it?, I need it urgently

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Especially from Education/Training standpoint... why would i spent $3000 for SAP Training and come out with no access to SUP demo systems.

This only happens with SAP technology always. Other technology like Oracle,Microsoft, HP ..etc. all of them give some kind evaluation software or student version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garisa

You have free 30 days trial version available from Sybase portal you download and test the same.

Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 Download (Free trial)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Has someone already the SUP developer edition? any news?

Thanks!

LGA
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

the same question !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Anybody got download instalation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should contact your local Sybase (or SAP) sales representative directly, or fill in the form for "Contact Sales".

Regards,

Pierre

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t understand why they don´t answer the requests.

I also don´t understand why this is happening now, after teched 2010, whe everyody wants to give this a try.

I also don´t understand why it is mandatory to select a province, because I am outside US and don´t care about any province of US. Stupid form. Why can´t we get a free trial without the registration?

By the way... offering downloads, trials etc. sets pretty wrong expectations. I am really disappointed. I really am.

It feels like these "salesmen" just don´t care...

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI experts

Argentina sybase office, sent an email expressing his apologies for the delay of TRIAL, has told us that they are making their final adjustments ....

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello gentlemen,

is there any upload about when will the download be available?

I got no feedback, no trial, just nothing. So I wonder if these guys are interested in the new developers or not?

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am totally agreed with Otto!

It has been almost a month since I fill in that stupid form. No response yet!

I just want to try SUP thatu2019s all we want!

Melih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember downloading the EBF for SUP 1.5.5 version from the downloads website of Sybase

If you have Sybase 1.5.2 then you can download the 1.5.5 EBF from the below site

http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/base.do

Please register as a sybase developer before searching for the download

Thanks

Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Gudipati on May 16, 2011 5:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep

Where I can get SUP 15.2 ?

Its not there.

regards

Edited by: Pheno SAP on May 17, 2011 3:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The lack of download option, even for client/partners that would like to help SAP sell this product is very surprising and disappointing. I have filled out the form, been in direct contact with local office but the answer I get is that SAP is not giving user a developer/demo download option if SAP consulting is not involved (basically SAP needs to be paid for the trial download). I have heard from some people in the USA having more luck with this process but in the end SAP is going to lose money due to this. If the techies are not able to get their feet wet with the technology then we are not able to sell this from the buttom up, opening up the market for the competitors.

Hope someone from SAP is reading this, they should be on this forum since mobility is such a huge topic at the moment at Sapphire.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I contact to sybase office in our country and they found out that the free trial version not available at the moment. If some one has it already please upload some where.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has someone already downloaded trial version from sybase site? As for me, I haven't recieved response on submitted web form ((((