cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a Confirmed TO with HU for an Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Handling Unit Mangement and Warehouse Management . Each Piece has a HU Number and we created an outbound delivery with 5 items. 5 Transfer orders are created and 4 transfer orders are confirmed for 4 items and we had only one unit of stock for the other item and we found that the item is damaged and cannot be shipped, so I need to cancel the Transfer orders created for other items so that i can remove the delivery off the shipment. we do not ship partial. so we will ship the delivery in the next load,

The Transfer orders are created with movement type 601 & When i tried to unconfim the confirmed transfer orders using

1) LT0G with movement type 602 I got an error message : "Delivery 80001495: Function not yet supported for TOs for HUs"

2 ) I tried to create another Transfer order through LT01/LT10 using movement type 602 so that i can bring the stock from 916/001/0080001495 to some other storage type and some other bin, but i got an error message stating that "Enter Requiremetn Number and type"

Can any one of you suggest how to canel the confirmed Handling untis for an OBD.

I searched the forum but could not find the right answer for this situation.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Solution is described in OSS Note [436644 - Return to stock from delivery (LT0G) is not supported w/ HUs|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/436644]

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have given Such a Wonderful answer, Thank you So much.. This solves the problem.

Answers (0)