cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Coversion in Receiver Channel to Windows platform adding xtra space

susan_pfab
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using SAP's content conversion module, MessageTransformBean, to build a file from a proxy. If I send the file to a UNIX platform, everything is ok. If I send the file to a Windows platform, an extra space is added at the end of each line, making the record length 1 character too long. I changed it to comma delimited, and the extra space was not added. Is there anything special I need to do when sending to a Windows platform?

fcc Transform.Class com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.Conversion

fcc Transform.ContentType text/plain;charset=utf-8

fcc xml.ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_DTL.fieldFixedLengths 1,9,4,4,1,6,1,8,16,6,6,1,6,6,1,1,3

fcc xml.ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_DTL.fixedLengthTooShortHandling Cut

fcc xml.ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_HDR.fieldFixedLengths 1,2,4,30,29,10,4

fcc xml.ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_HDR.fixedLengthTooShortHandling Cut

fcc xml.ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_TRL.fieldFixedLengths 1,8,71

fcc xml.ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_TRL.fixedLengthTooShortHandling Cut

fcc xml.addHeaderLine 0

fcc xml.conversionType StructXML2Plain

fcc xml.recordsetStructure ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_HDR,ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_DTL,ZH38CI_BN_US_DELTA_CA_TRL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using the sample module after the messagetransformbean to change Line feed character to CR/LF

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/96/f04142099eb76be10000000a155106/frameset.htm

susan_pfab
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Stefan. I got this module to work for a different interface in a sender channel, but I still cannot get it to work for my receiver channel. Do you have an example of the order the modules should be? Also, for my convert parameter value, it should be blank, correct?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the sample module should be placed directly after the messagetransbean.

susan_pfab
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried moving the module to every possible position, and I could not get it to work for receiver channel. Maybe I didn't have something correct, but I was able to use this solution in a sender channel. Thank you for that. FYI...I was able to get the my receiver channel working with the following parameter for each structure.

xml.XXXXXXXXXX.endSeparator '0x0D''0x0A'

Answers (0)