cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price of catalog items gets deleted in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expterts,

in SRM 7.0 CS, we encounter a peculiar problem with the prices of catalog items.

When I select an item in a punch out catalog and put it back into the shopping cart, than the price of the item is correctly transferred from the catalog and visible in the shopping cart.

But when i for example change the quantity of this item or when i have to adjust the tax code of the item (because the shopping cart can not be ordered with the default tax code), than the price gets deleted.

Can you maybe give a pointer for the above mentioned behaviour?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

the problem seems to be resolved after an overall upgrade of support package on our SRM system (from SP02 to SP09).

This leads to a conclusion from my side, that the described issue was caused by a programm error on standard SRM 7.0

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be all the information not transferred to SRM from Punch out catalog properly, My first advice is to check that..

If everything looks good I can itu2019s not a standard behavior, Looks for a OSS Note..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the price is coming to SRM from Catalog when you are transferring the item from catalog to SC, then the problem is in your code in SRM. Verify your CHANGE BADI code if that is playing any role

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valid point virender, Even I thought the same but not sure whether he got an implementation for change BADI..

Thanks!!

Bharath