cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NB document type for Int com stk trns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a PO for stk transfer from plant belongs to co code A TO plant belongs to co code B. Now against the PO I created Del(NLCC) and I checked the status on Del doc before PGI. Here the document says its not relevant for Billing. How to go with billing for this scenario? and also I want the accounting document to be posted for this scenario.should I go with IV or reassign another priprocedure with different billing document like F8(proforma which wont get accounting posted, so no use). Please give me some solution which billing document I should Use and where should I configure that before the creation of Delivery?

Thanks,

Kanna palle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this scenario, the delivery document shows the status "not relevant for biling" before billling document gets generate.

You can still continue with billing the delivery document. If you are still not able to create billing document, there is a SAP note which needs to be apply. You can search for this note by providing your issue

Thanks

J

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its Cross-Company / Intra-Company Stock transfer scenario.

Re-check your customizing settings, Check Item cateogry / Delivery type & respective Copy Controls. Else , you can create new Delivery type-(Copy of NLCC) in which default order type is DL- in which billing type is maintained.