cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanctioned Party List Screening of External Addresses - Release button

Former Member

After I run the external addresses through the "Sanctioned Party List Screening of External Addresses" transaction, the "Offline Check of General Addresses" screen appears. When the "Offline Check of General Addresses" screen appears, it contains a listing of both "Blocked" and "Released" external business partners.

If there is a false-positive, I should be able to click on the business partner and then click on the "Release" button at the top. Each time I run that same business partner through the external screening transaction in the future, they should not be blocked since I released them. This release button does not seem to work.

My question is: If the "Release" button does not release future business partners from being blocked, what is the point of the "Release" button? It doesn't seem to function properly.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris, it looks like you are using the offline check; offline check wonu2019t change anything on the system; it just generates a file with all actions youu2019ve taken (release or keep the BP blocked). All your actions will be recorded on the target file that youu2019ve defined.

The purpose of this transaction is validating BPu2019s from an external system (not GTS). Nothing on the system will change when using this transaction (/SAPSLL/SPL_OFFLINE_SCREENING).

Thanks,

Debora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

instead of release button, put partner on positive list. Release is only one-time action valid only for one document flow.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual release is to override the system check(block here in ur case). The BP which u are releasing here is for individual at false positive level. And its a user decision but not a system decision. Please check the audit trails of the business partner and you can see why it getting blocked repeatedly.

Are you using this tcode - /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSO3

Check here - (Display Audit Trail for Ext. Addresses) - /SAPSLL/SPL_AT_ADR