cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom tasklist variant - Phase Controller Internal Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to work with a custom tasklist variant. For that I have created a ZSAP0 variant, and copied all tasks for H*** tasklist (cannot use the Urg* word, forbidden by the guidelines) and Maintenance Cycle. I did not put anything custom yet, I just want to have the custom variant working first.

I then create a maintenance project, assign a logical component and all that, as usual. Then, when creating the tasklist, I get the "Phase Controller Internal Problem" message. The task list is created but not active, and no service transaction is created.

I think maybe the link between the tasklist variant and the transaction type SDMN is not done, but I have no idea where this should be done, I cannot find anything about this in the IMG.

Would someone know that? Or have any other idea about why this is not working?

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, however:

- The first note has nothing to do with my tasklist problem, it refers to error messages in a change document.

- The second one is irrelevant, the SDMM and SDMN transaction types were never deleted, and the SAP0 variant works fine.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this note

If problem still persists, carry out activities as mentioned in the note 1129073.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back

-=-Ragu