cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My req is to insert the data into two tables one by one and after successful completion of that, we need to execute a stored procedure.

I have gone through the thread " which explains inserting data into two tables one by one.

And, shall i use statement3 for executing the stored procedure in continution with statement2..? will it work for SP call or only for insert statements????

if not, is there a way to achieve this through BPM...???

Please help me...

Thanks in advance,

Naresh

Edited by: naresh j on Sep 21, 2010 5:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go throw this blog to solve your issue

/people/francesco.bersani/blog/2009/11/27/preparedstatement-with-jdbc-receiver-adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

No need to use the BPM here,

You can add " Statementname3" after "StatementName2" in your message type.

Generally ,These statements are executed sequentially, First your Statement1 structure to insert the table after that "Statement2" structure to insert data into the table and after the third "Statement3" structure to call the stored procedure.

So you can this way.

Thank you,

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use 3 statements - those will be executed in the order you define them. No need for BPM.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thats solution does not guarantee that the info will be saved in the second table once all the info was saved in the first table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the solution does not guarantee the execution order, do we have any other procedure to achieve this.???

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

take a look to this