cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile syncronization problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing a new strange behavior of my mobile inf. I'm working on a 7.1 system SP10 and I'm developing a client laptop app.

With this app the user can create a new backend object. After the create action is completed I can see the new object into my local DB. If I run a client sync. this process ends with errors and, if I navigate to the home page of my client I can't see the application link anymore. If I try to redeploy the application I got the same error I have already describe in my previous post

Do anyone of you have faced a similar issue?

Please help me!!!

BR

Roberto

this are the log error message related to it:

<r id="1285077905221" t="16:05:05" d="2010-09-21" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="UPDATE M5DEPLOYMENT_STATUS SET "ACTION"=U,"STATEID"=,F4CE468314AC1DDFB1B0B2360E43BFEA WHERE "SYNCKEY"=328B95C04D0F72650000012B345B4137 NOWAIT --> {0}">
<f n="ThreadName" v="Thread-9"/>
</r>
<r id="1285077905308" t="16:05:05" d="2010-09-21" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Error while processing inbound message of type E7D6128BBD37FF4FB0101079DFF5DC5A with id 228 and message content "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Msg type="C" id="10"><DEPLOYMENT_STATUS C4="U" C5="W" C0="328B95C04D0F72650000012B345B4137" ty="U" tv="F4CE468314AC1DDFB1B0B2360E43BFEA"/></Msg>" --> com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.spi.JDBCException: SQL Exception with message: [-5015] (at 46): Missing keyword:WITH / State: 42000 / ErrorCode: -5015
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCPersistenceSink.executeRawUpdate(JDBCPersistenceSink.java:1028)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCPersistenceSink.executeRawUpdate(JDBCPersistenceSink.java:1042)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCRawAccessor.executeUpdate(JDBCRawAccessor.java:416)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.InboundConfirmationProcessor.takeActionForMbo(InboundConfirmationProcessor.java:165)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.InboundConfirmationProcessor.serverConfirmLastChangeOfMBONode(InboundConfirmationProcessor.java:79)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.InboundConfirmationProcessor.processConfirmationForExistingNode(InboundConfirmationProcessor.java:240)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.InboundConfirmationProcessor.finishNodeLocal(InboundConfirmationProcessor.java:358)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.InboundProcessor.finishNode(InboundProcessor.java:480)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.MBOInboundMessageProcessor$XmlContentHandler.endElement(MBOInboundMessageProcessor.java:625)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.xml.api.MIXMLParser$ElementParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.xml.api.MIXMLParser.parseInternal(Unknown Source)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.xml.api.MIXMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.MBOInboundMessageProcessor.messageReceived(MBOInboundMessageProcessor.java:202)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.callInboundMessageProcessor(SyncManagerImpl.java:1857)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.callInboundMessageProcessor(SyncManagerImpl.java:1840)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processOutStandingMessages(SyncManagerImpl.java:394)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.HttpSynchronizer.syncOnce(HttpSynchronizer.java:724)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.HttpSynchronizer.synchronize(HttpSynchronizer.java:600)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeOnce(SyncManagerImpl.java:622)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronize(SyncManagerImpl.java:452)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.spi.SyncManagerSPI.synchronize(SyncManagerSPI.java:705)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.spi.SyncManagerSPI.synchronizeStart(SyncManagerSPI.java:687)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.spi.SyncManagerSPI.synchronizeStart(SyncManagerSPI.java:651)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.spi.impl.SyncCoordinator.startSync(SyncCoordinator.java:134)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.mwd.laptop.container.SyncProgress$SyncThread.run(SyncProgress.java:580)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-5015] (at 46): Missing keyword:WITH
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.packet.ReplyPacket.createException(ReplyPacket.java:63)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.throwSQLError(ConnectionSapDB.java:953)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.execute(ConnectionSapDB.java:593)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.execute(ConnectionSapDB.java:461)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.StatementSapDB.sendCommand(StatementSapDB.java:820)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.StatementSapDB.sendSQL(StatementSapDB.java:884)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.StatementSapDB.execute(StatementSapDB.java:259)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.StatementSapDB.executeUpdate(StatementSapDB.java:427)
	at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.trace.Statement.executeUpdate(Statement.java:122)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.spi.Database.doExecuteUpdate(Database.java:601)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCPersistenceSink.executeRawUpdate(JDBCPersistenceSink.java:1010)
	... 25 more

">
<f n="ThreadName" v="Thread-9"/>
</r>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member53099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

I remember coming across this error sometime back and it was also fixed.

Can you please move to the latest patch of SP10 ....patch4 and check if you still face this problem?

Best Regards

vaidehi

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please open an OSS ticket with SAP so that support can check this issue and provide solution.

Reg,

Nipun