cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diff. in MD04 and MMBE for project stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have project systems in place along with batch management and serial number management. When I check the MMBE screen I can see the various batches assigned to projects and storage location. However when I check the same mtl in the MD04 screen, I see just one line of Pro.Stck with the sum total of the various batch qtys. I cannot see any storage location assigned to it. Also the mtl which is assigned to the project is not extended to the storage location which has been assigned to the project. Does anyone know why ?

Thanks

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Sep 22, 2010 8:57 AM

Have you checked with your MM consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally proejct material is kept physically at project location & from SAP perspective it will be assigned to Project stock WBS. So, system is behaving correctly. Plant stock materail you normally seggrate in warehouse / storage location. Still I recommend for more clear understanding refer to MM fourm / resource.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

However when I check the same mtl in the MD04 screen, I see just one line of Pro.Stck with the sum total of the various batch qtys. I cannot see any storage location assigned to it.

Answer: MD04 is not for checking the storage location wise stock but it is more related situation of requirements and their replineshments. While MMBE is more for getting the stock overview. If from MD04 screen, if you want to know about how you can see storage location and batch wise stock, goto Menu > Enviornemnt > Stock Overview.

By this way, you can check the storage location wise stock.

Regards,

Mahendra Dighe

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is related to MM. So please post it in MM forum for better suggestions.