cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File (file not getting picked)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having a file to file scenario. My file is not getting processed from the source directory. When i check in the communication channel monitoring bith my sender and rcvr communication chanels are wrking fine.

I have placed the source file with the name mentioned in the sender communciation channel.The processing mode is Archive.

My file Name is Actual_Labour_Cost.NE*.txt in Sender cc.

so i placed the file With Actual_Labour_Cost.NE.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lets do this,

in the channel -->File name put: *.txt

and check if the channel pick any file. if yes, so your file name parameter is bad configured.

also make sure the path and the file has the propers right to be picked. to discard this issue change the permission to full access for boths.

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Sep 21, 2010 12:28 PM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your replies!!!

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

Did you set the path correctly in your sender channel?

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have created/configured the sender agreement properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be the file channel is locked, hence it is not picking the files. Go to NWA and unlock the channel from there. It should work fine after that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have using thec orrect file name and extesnsion in the comms channel and still the file is not getting picked up then Could you check the file permission/authorizatios for the XI user you are using in XI to pick up the file from the source directory ?

The file should at least have the permissions to Read/Write.

Regards,

Vishal

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>so i placed the file With Actual_Labour_Cost.NE.

it should have .txt extension as per your FileName schema definition in sender File channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also placed the file with .txt extension but the file is no t getting processed