SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Price list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have maintained condition type AUFS at Price list/Merchandise Category level for a specific price list. The price list used at condition level has also been assigned at site level (site/merchandise category) via WB02. But when pricing calculation is launched via VKP5 transaction code, the condition record defined for AUFS is not retrieve. If I check the analysis of procedure WWS001 for condition type AUFS, I see the following error (102, access not made). I guess something is missing at customizing level but I do not know what exactly.

If I maintain condition type AUFS at Sales Organization/Distribution Channel/Merchandise Category, in this case the condition type AUFS is correctly maintained in VKP5.

I have checked the following points:

1. Valid record for price list calculation (markup for the calculation type AUFS) => OK table A106 contains a valid entry for AUFS

2. The distribution chain contains the appropriate entry so that you can perform a price list calculation a distribution chain level => field V_TVKOV_W-VLKEB for the relevant sales organization/distribution channel is set with value 2 (Price lists and sites allowed)

3. The determination sequence for the VKP1 is customized for condition type VKP0 => OK

4. Data backup in table A006 is customized for condition type VKP0 => could you explain me where do I have to check it ?

5. So that site price lists can be calculated for the distribution chain, the flag Distribution chain calculation level must be appropriately maintained in Customizing for Basic Retail Data under Distribution Chain Control. Does it correspond to point 2?

Could anyone help me on this topic?

Kind regards

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hope u have assigned the pricing type against Salesorg/Dist.chl/Price list in SPRO

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the points in IMG in this path:

SPRO/F5/Logistics-General/Retail Pricing/Sales Price Calculation

Check the sequence of steps or tcodes in before path.

In pricing procedure check if you have VOFM subroutines and how they work.

Finally, check in the relation of prices in MM and in IS-R if there is a inforecord (price MM) for this level.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Please check if the Distribution Chain Controls are maintained properly.

Logistics General > Basic Data Retail > Distribution Chain Control

DChain pricing level should be maintained as '2' (Pricelist and sites allowed)

Regards

Kaizad